A competition is announced for undergraduate and undergraduate students at the University of Business and Technology for one-semester exchange mobility at the Bragança Polytechnic Institute (Portugal)!
One of the most successful technical universities in Portugal invites undergraduate and graduate students from the University of Business and Technology to study for one semester in the fall semester of the 2019/2020 academic year.
See the list of offered English language study programs at the following link.
Interested students should send the following list of application documentation in the international form to [email protected] no later than April 10, 12:00:
- European CV format (in English)
- Student Status Certificate (in English)
- Extract of marks (in English)
- Motivation Letter (in English)
- Completed study agreement (consult on the compatibility of subjects with the Dean – Professor Nino Enukidze and the Head of Quality Assurance Service, Ms. Tamar Gvianishvili and only then fill in Annex 1. After filling in the document with the signature of the student, Dean and Head of the Quality Assurance Service and seal it. That item should be selected from the Sem 1 box)
- Proof of English language proficiency (at least level B1; international language certificate obtained in the last 2 years or a positive test result at the university level – minimum 71 points)
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma Supplement (only for Master’s degree students)
- Copy of passport
– Free tuition;
– Accommodation in Vilnius University dormitory at a special rate;
– Food coupon with special tariff.
For a description of other costs, see the following document – Appendix 2.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Foreign Relations Service at the following e-mail: [email protected]