The University of Business and Technology is announcing mobility for undergraduate and graduate students for the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Those, who can continue their studies in the undergraduate program, must have no more than 198 study credits
Those, who can continue their studies in the master’s program, must have no more than 70 study credits
In case of agreement, the necessary documentation for the conclusion of contracts for mobility:
- Original and a copy of ID
- 2photos (3×4)
- Document confirming military registration (original and copy);
- Bachelor’s Degree – Copy of complete certificate of general or equivalent education Master’s degree – Copy of at least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate of higher educationმ
- Issued by the university (signed and stamped) – an extract from the order for admission to the university; Certificate of student status and semester of study; Extract from the order to suspend / terminate student status (if there is an order to terminate student status, you must indicate the reason for the termination of student status); Extract from the study card indicating the components of the courses / programs studied, the corresponding credits and the grades received;
- Certificate of Completion of the General Master’s Exam (proof of passing the Type B test on the General Master’s Exam)
- For postgraduate students only: Certificate of English Proficiency at B1.2 level / etc (if available).
Note: BTU has the right to request the submission of curricula studied by the student in order to determine the compatibility of the educational programs; A student wishing to pursue mobility studies at BTU should note that: A student who has been ordered to terminate his / her status due to an act incompatible with student status cannot be enrolled in BTU if the grounds for termination are incompatible with gross violation of the rules; A student enrolled in BTU is obliged to submit to BTU the student’s personal file issued by the university (with a seal), documentation in the personal file, a notarized copy / original of the document that was submitted as a copy prior to enrollment.