The student who desires to continue his/her studies on the curriculum of BTU, who has obtained the right of continuing studies through mobility based on the positive results published on the electronic portal of LEPL Education Management Information System, should present the documents in Business and Technology University in the relevant terms
Applicants, who can continue their studies in the undergraduate program, must have no more than 198 study credits
*Note: Based on N07/n Order about amendment of mobility rule of March 26, 2021 of Minister of Education and Sciences of Georgia, such students who were enrolled in the Higher Education Institutions based on the Unified National Exams and desire to apply the mobility, should meet the prerequisites for admission on program and should have passed the relevant subject (should have overcome the minimal competence limit). For instance, if the student desires to apply mobility on the Information Technology or Finances program, should have passed the subject of Mathematics on the Unified National Exams. If the student have not passed the mentioned subject, has the opportunity to register on the Unified National Exams, only in the purpose of pass this subject on the link. On such programs, where the mandatory subject to be passed is referred History/Mathematics (for instance management program) to overcome the minimal competence limit of one of the subjects is considered as satisfying the prerequisite for admission on the program, Students applying mobility enrolled based on the Unified National Exams of 2020, if participated in the Unified National Exams up to 2020 and overcame the minimal competence limit in the relevant subject, will be able to use the obtained results in the purposes of mobility.
Those, who can continue their studies in the master’s program, must have no more than 70 study credits.
In case of agreement, the necessary documentation for the conclusion of contracts for mobility:
- Original and copy of (citizen of foreign country-copy and original certified under notary rule);
- 2 Photos (3×4) and electronic version (CD/DVD);
- Citizens of Georgia, subjected to military registration – Document confirming military registration (original and copy);
- Bachelor’s Degree – Copy of complete certificate of general or equivalent education/Master’s Degree – Copy of at least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate of higher education. In case of participating in the educational institution of foreign country-Documents (copies) of confirming the education;
- Issued by the university (signed and stamped) – extract from the order for admission to the university;
- Certificate of student status and semester of study;
- Extract from the order to suspend / terminate student status (if there is an order to terminate student status, you must indicate the reason for the termination of student status);
- Extract from the study card indicating the components of the courses / programs studied, the corresponding credits and the grades received;
- Certificate of Completion the General Master’s Exam (Confirming document of passing the Type B test on the General Master’s Exam)
For postgraduate students only: Certificate of English Proficiency at B1.2 level / etc (if available).
*Note: BTU has the right to request the submission of curriculum syllabuses studied by the student in order to determine the compatibility of the educational programs; A student desiring to pursue mobility studies at BTU should note that: A student who has been ordered to terminate his / her status due to an act incompatible with student status cannot be enrolled in BTU if the grounds for termination are incompatible with gross violation of the rules; A student enrolled in BTU is obliged to submit to BTU the student’s personal file issued by the university (sealed), documentation in the personal file, a notarized copy / original of the document that was submitted as a copy prior to enrollment.
- Internal exam in English Language only for postgraduates.
- Interview with the Sectoral Commission (only for postgraduates who do not leave the Business Administration Master’s program)