- M.Badzaghua, Davit Gondauri. “Criminality and Socio-Economic Status Correlation Determinants”. V.15, n.3
- M.Noniashvili, T. Batmanashvili. “Some Aspects of Economy Digital Transformation – Benefits, Challenges and Prospects of Implementing Blockchain Technology in Education System”. Volume 6 – 2021, Issue 9 – September.
- G. Tvauri, N. Gendzekhadze, M. Melikidze. Solar Energy efficiency and renewable source as Georgia’s energy independence.
SERIES: “MODERN PROBLEMS OF POWER ENGINEERING AND WAYS OF SOLVING THEM”, N 2 (98) 21
- N. Dvali, E. Soselia, M. Melikidze. Analysis of The UN Sustainable Development Goal 7 – Affordable & Clean Energy.
SERIES: “MODERN PROBLEMS OF POWER ENGINEERING AND WAYS OF SOLVING THEM”, N 2 (98) 21
- Dissertation – Maia Melikidze, Prospects and Challenges for the Implementation of the Renewable Resources (Solar Energy) in Georgia and Its Impact on Business
- Tsotne Zhghenti, Vakhtang Chkareuli. Enhancing online business sector: digital trust formation process. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 87-93. http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2021.2-07
- Dr. Davit Gondauri; Dr. Mamuka Bakhtadze; Dr. Guram Guramishvili; Dr. Manana Moistsrapishvili; Dr. Mikheil Batiashvili. Georgian Railway Corridor`s Potential Analysis in the Competitive Environment.
Volume 6 – 2021, Issue 4 – April
- Maia Melikidze, Irakli Samkharadze. Impact of Renewable Energy Legislation of the EU on the reform of Georgian energy law. J Biosens & Renew Sci 1(3)- 2021. JBRS.MS.ID.000113.
- “Literature Study” within the framework of Erasmus+ CBHE HEIn4 project: “Boosting the role of HEis in the Industrial Transformation towards the Industry 4.0 Paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine”Authors: Giorgi Basilaia, Marine Dgebuadze
- “Study the Teaching Methodology and Curriculum in relation to Industry 4.0” within the framework of Erasmus+ CBHE HEIn4 project: “Boosting the role of HEis in the Industrial Transformation towards the Industry 4.0 Paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine”Authors: Giorgi Basilaia, Marine Dgebuadze, November 2020
- Mikheil Kantaria, Giorgi Basilaia, Girshel Chokhonelidze. “Development of The Cloud Services(AWS) Courses for The Higher Education Institutions in Georgia”, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, Volume 5, Issue 10, October – 2020, ISSN No:-2456-2165
- Girshel Chokhonelidze, Giorgi Basilaia, Mikheil Kantaria. “Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors during COVID-19”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, ISSN: 2321-9653, https://doi.org/10.22214/ijraset.2020.32013
- Dissertation – David Gondauri, Development of Railway Silk Road as a Platform for Promoting Georgia’s Economic Growth
- Dissertation – Maia Noniashvili, Education Technological Platform as Innovative Teaching Model forbUniversities: Challenges and Perspectives
- Gogichadze, Anna., 2020.,Mapping Georgian bank customers preferences for Corporate Social Responsibility,Springer International Publishing., ISBN 978-3-030-36970-5., doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-36970-5.,https://www.springer.com/gp/
book/9783030369699# otherversion=9783030369705 ., pp. 33-51.
- Kantaria M., Basilaia G., Dgebuadze M. and G. Chokhonelidze. 2020. Applying a New Teaching Methodology to University Programming Language Courses., International Journal of Education and Research 8 (4).www.ijern.com.
- Gulua D, Basilaia G. and M. Kantaria,2020, Integrated Information Infrastructure of Georgian High Educational Institution, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology (IJRASET) Page No: 146-152, ISSN: 2321-9653, https://www.ijraset.com/
- Chokhonelidze G, Basilaia G, Kantaria M. and M.Dgebuadze, 2020 , Teaching the Cybersecurity Courses at the University in Georgia, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (IJISRT), www.ijisrt.com. Volume. 5 ,Issue. 4, April – 2020., ISSN – 2456-2165 , PP :- 648-651.
- Gondauri D, Batiashvili M. The Study of the Effects of Mobility Trends on the Statistical Models of the COVID-19 Virus Spreading., Electron J Gen Med. 2020;17(6):em243., https://doi.org/10.29333/ejgm/
- Melikidze Maia, 2020, Regulatory Framework for Service Quality in Georgia,International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Vol.11, Issue 03 (D), pp.37920-37926
- Basilaia, Giorgi, and David Kvavadze. 2020. “Transition to Online Education in Schools during a SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic in Georgia.” Pedagogical Research 5 (4): 1-9. https://doi.org/10.29333/pr/7937.
- Gachechiladze Z. and Melikidze M., 2020., Prospects for the development of solar power plants in Georgia and expectations for the regulation of “net accounting”. Energy#1(193)., Tbilisi: Georgian Technical University., “Science and Energy”, ISSN 1987-8257., page 34-47.
- Gondauri D., Mikautadze E. and Batiashvili M., 2020, Research on COVID-19 Virus Spreading Statistics based on the Examples of the Cases from Different Countries. Electron J Gen Med. 2020;17(4):em209. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejgm/7869
- Basilaia, Giorgi, Marine Dgebuadze, Mikheil Kantaria, and Girshel Chokhonelidze. 2020. “Replacing the Classic Learning Form at Universities as an Immediate Response to the COVID-19 Virus Infection in Georgia.” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) 8 (III): 101–8. http://doi.org/10.22214/ijraset.2020.3021
- Kiladze T., Melikishvili N., 2019, Opportunities and Challenges of Georgia’s Pension Reform, J. Social Economics XXI Century’s Actual Problems., #4, 2019, ISSN 1987-7471, pp.19-24
- Noniashvili M., Dr. George Griffin and Dr. Marine Dgebuadze.,2019., The Tech Platform as Innovative Teaching Model at High Schools in Georgia, Journal of Eastern Europe and Central Asia Research (JEECAR), Institute IEECA.,ISSN 2328-8272., issue Vol. 6 No. 2. pp 30-38
- Melikidze M., Chomakhidze D., Tskhakaia K., 2019., Structure of energy balance in Georgia and tendencies of changes., First Scientific and Technological Conference “Modern Problems of Power Engineering and Ways of Solving Them”., Georgian Technical University., #3(91)., ISSN 1512-0120, pp 149-152
- Kenkebashvili K., 2019., Еffective methods оbtaining maximum information with minimum time., International Scientific Conference “Intercultural dialogues”, Telavi, ISSN 2233-3401, pp 239-242
- Noniashvili M., 2019., Tech Platform as Innovative Teaching Model at High Schools., International Research Conference, Kutaisi (in press); First International Scientific-Practical Conference “New Inovations”, ISBN 978-9941-484-84-1, Kutaisi ,pp 230-240
- Noniashvili M., 2019., Innovative Manufacturing and Readiness of Georgian Market for Industrial Revolution 4.0 – Opportunities and Challenges., International Scientific Conference “Intercultural dialogues”, Telavi, ISSN 2233-3401., pp 415-419.
- Enukidze N., Dgebuadze M.., 2019., The advantages of a flipped classroom in teaching Research Methods at high schools.., First International Scientific-Practical Conference “New Inovations”, ISBN 978-9941-484-84-1, Kutaisi ,pp 222-230;
- Dgebuadze M.., 2019., Advantages of the use of “Project Method” in the high schools’ learning process., International Scientific Conference “Intercultural dialogues”, Telavi, ISSN 2233-3401, pp 124-129;
- Gondauri D., Moistsrapishvili M., Statistical and Financial Analysis of Georgian Railway`s Main Performance Indicators in 2006-2019. International Business Research; Vol. 12, No. 10; 2019, p 64-74. doi:10.5539/ibr.v12n10p64;
- Gondauri D., Moistsrapishvili M., Development of Railway Silk Road as a Platform for Promoting Georgia’s Economic Growth. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 14, No. 6 (2019), p 64-75.DOI:10.5539/ijbm.v14n6p64
- Melikidze M., Chomakhidze D., 2019., Methodological and Conceptual Basis for Energy Development in Georgia., LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing., ISBN: 9786138386698., https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/methodological-and-conceptual-basis-for-energy-development-in-georgia/isbn/978-613-8-38669-8 (03.08.2019)
- Melikidze M., Chomakhidze D., 2018., Renewable Energy Potential and Its Utilization in Georgia., Journal of Environmental Science and Renewable Resources., ISSN: 2581- 9720., https://www.elynspublishing.com/journal/article/renewable-energy-potential-and-its-utilization-in-georgia (03.08.2019)
- M. Melikidze, J. Gvelebiani – Renewable energy – major aspects of new regulatory framework of the energy sector in Georgia.
- Melikidze M., Teymurazyan G., Okromelidze E., Kashia A., 2020., Energy Market Liberalization, Electricity Shortage, Subsequent Challenges and Renewable (Solar) Energy’s Role., Article In Press (Volume 1- Issue 3).
- Mosakhlishvili A., Mikeladze L., 2019., The impact of the communications sector on the Georgian economy – Evaluation according to Leontiev’s model of “raw material output” (IO)., Economics and Banking., t.6., #1., Tbilisi: National Bank Of Georgia., page.37-43.,https://www.nbg.gov.ge/uploads/journal/2019/01/31.pdf (03.08.2019)