Business and Technology University was founded on September 16, 2016. BTU is the first private high – technology center in Georgia which unites regional technological hub, business accelerator, research center, artificial intelligence lab, block-chain lab, cyber security lab, retraining center, renewable energy lab, Android and iOS lab, industry 4.0 lab and other in one area.
We are completely different educational area in Georgia corresponding to western values with the help of unique educational programs, supporting innovations, formulating entrepreneurial ecosystem and integrating modern digital technologies in learning process.
We have the ambition and all the necessary recourses in order to motivate and enable the students to become competitive force not only at local, but also at international market.
By promoting innovation and entrepreneurship-based teaching, the Business and Technology University will have a significant impact on the community and the environment in which it operates.
To offer the unique experience in the area of business and information technologies to society, modern high education corresponding to its expectation, to develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills of the person,
by creating entrepreneurial ecosystem and integration of business with high technologies, to motivate and enable to compete not only at local, but also at international market. Through exchanging the scientific research findings, ideas and innovations, to demonstrate our potential on the global markets, to focus on creating and distributing modern knowledge, integrating in international area and supporting socio-economic
development of Georgia.
Strategic Objectives of BTU include:
- To improve the level of internalization, deepen cooperation with the international educational and scientific/research organizations;
- To protect the academic freedom, ethics and standards of academic ethics;
- To implement continuous learning principle and the quality culture;
- To ensure the possibility for every student to receive education, develop personal potential, scientific, cognitive practical skills, form individual learning profile, considering their abilities and needs, effectiveness of the mechanisms of student support and assistance;
- To implement modern educational technologies;
- Competitive advantage of the graduates on labor and educational market;
- Quality of educational programs, satisfaction of the users of such product;
- To create and set in motion relevant mechanisms for the purposes of realization of strategic areas;
- To develop HR policy and HR potential, including in terms of adapting to modern requirements, implementing innovative technologies in personnel activities and learning process;
- Partnership with the local and international institutions and organizations;
- To integrate educational, scientific and specialization aspects in learning activity;
- Encourage scientific work. To integrate into international academic- scientific area;
- To strengthen connections in the scientific, educational and specialization field, seek new partners and establish connections;
- To use rationally financial and material-technical resources of the BTU, use and develop HR potential;
- To maintain positive reputation of BTU, popularize the activities of the faculty.
Business and Technology University attributes great institutional importance to internationalization, which influences all the activities undergoing at the university. Collaboration with leading worldwide Higher Education Institutions within different schemes, membership of international networks and associations, integration of international dimension into teaching and learning, international credit mobility projects for students and staff, modernization of research and service functions of the university through developing and implementing respective policies, procedures and international institutional projects are the main goals in the agenda of the internationalization of BTU. BTU aims to raise international public awareness through Internationalization abroad while also strengthening the institution’s international orientation through internationalization at home.