BTU AI LAB – the first regional laboratory of artificial intelligence. BTU students and any interested person have the opportunity to cooperate with the world’s leading IT companies and develop an interesting product for them.
BTU AI LAB cooperates with the artificial intelligence business association AI Georgia, which actively works in the direction of creating a national strategy for artificial intelligence in the country, integrating AI into the country’s strategic sectors and business industries, supporting scientific research and internationalization.
On the basis of the AI LAB of the Business and Technology University, the following activities were conducted:
- Avatar Video Lectures by SYSTEM CORP, a BTU student-founded company: Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation.
Scientific publications and research reports
- Nino Enukidze, Mari Dgebuadze – The need to develop a national strategy for the development of artificial intelligence in Georgia
- Khatuna Burkadze – The Legal Aspects of Artificial Intelligence based on the EU Experience
- Maia Melikidze – Renewable (solar energy), Modern situation, economic challenges, and the role of artificial intelligence
- Zviad Gabisonia – NATURE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE PROBLEM OF RECOGNISING IT AS A SUBJECT OF LAW
- Needs, Opportunities and Risks of a National Artificial Intelligence Strategy– BTU PhD student research paper
- Artificial intelligence in the field of education – Necessity, opportunities and risks of strategy – BTU PhD student research paper
- Needs, Opportunities and Risks of a National Artificial Intelligence Strategy – BTU PhD student research paper
- The importance and mechanism of artificial intelligence in the industrial revolution – BTU student research paper