Exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Business and Technology!
Erasmus + International Credit Mobility Program
Using Koblenz at the University of Science, Germany
The following have the opportunity to participate in the competition:
– Undergraduate students of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth semesters of high academic achievement in the fields of management and finance;
– Students of the first and second semester of the master’s degree.
Mandatory Prerequisite: Proficiency in English at least B2 level!
Mobility Period: Fall Semester of the 2020/2021 academic year.
Scholarship includes: free tuition, reimbursement of bilateral international travel expenses, monthly scholarship: 850 Euros (to cover food and accommodation expenses)
List of English language courses offered by the host university.
Interested students should send the full list of application documentation to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 12:00 pm on March 24.
– In the subject of the e-mail, indicate in Georgian: name and surname, level of study (bachelor’s or master’s degree), name of the university – Koblenz;
– Indicate in the text of the e-mail: name and surname (in Latin, as you have in the passport), level of study (Bachelor or Master), average grade of academic achievement (as you have in the mark sheet);
– Send the following application documentation in PDF format as an attachment to the e-mail; Name each one in English (eg Name & Surname_Motivation)
- European CV Format (in English)
- Student Status Certificate (in English)
- Sign Sheet (in English)
- Motivation Letter (in English)
- Letter of recommendation (in English) ü Proof of English language proficiency /
- Certificate (it is enough to have a certificate of language proficiency in the university – at least B2 level – issued by the Educational Process Management Service)
- copy of passport
- Completed and signed training agreement (Annex 1)
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma Supplement (only for Master’s degree students)
Candidate selection process:
– Collecting documents and sending them to [email protected] by the student;
– Eligibility check by the Foreign Relations Service;
– Interview with the Candidates Selection Commission;
– Final selection of scholarship holders from the candidates and awarding the relevant scholarship by the host university.
Information brochure (describes in detail the process of participating in the competition);
If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]