Erasmus + International Credit Mobility Program for the Academic Staff of the University of Business and Technology at the University of Science (Germany) Using Koblenz!
Areas: Business, Management, Finance, Economics
Prerequisite: Knowledge of English at C1 level (preferably English language teaching experience)
Mobility Objective: Offer lecture courses to undergraduate and / or graduate students at the host university
Mobility Period: Fall Semester of the 2020/2021 academic year
Duration of mobility: 8 weeks (mid-September-mid-November or mid-November-mid-January)
The scholarship includes: Reimbursement of bilateral international travel expenses (360 Euros) + daily scholarship: 140 Euros up to the 14th day of mobility, 70% of the mentioned amount to cover accommodation and food expenses from the 14th day until the end of the mobility.
Interested lecturers should send the full list of application documentation to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 16:00 on March 30, 2010.
- European CV Format (in English)
- Student Status Certificate (in English)
- Sign Sheet (in English)
- Motivation Letter (in English)
- Letter of recommendation (in English) ü Proof of English language proficiency /
- Certificate (it is enough to have a certificate of language proficiency in the university – at least B2 level – issued by the Educational Process Management Service)
- copy of passport
- Completed and signed training agreement (Annex 1)
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma Supplement (only for Master’s degree students)
Candidate selection process:
– Collect documents and send them to [email protected];
– Eligibility check by the Foreign Relations Service;
– Interview with the Candidates Selection Commission;
– Final selection of scholarship holders from the candidates and awarding the relevant scholarship by the host university.
- Professors from the University of Business and Technology have the opportunity to apply for Erasmus + scholarships; As well as invited lecturers who teach for 2 or more semesters at BTU (optional lecture load in the fall semester as well);
- In case of additional questions, write to us at [email protected].