For the attention of undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Business and Technology, Romania’s leading higher education institution, West Timisoara University, in partnership with the University of Business and Technology, allows you to attend a distance learning summer school from 31 September to 13 September.
The directions/topics of the International Summer School (you choose one):
– Security and Cryptography (for IT students)
– Taxation and Accounting in the Digital Era and Global Economy (for Finance and Masters students)
– Capital Market Risk Management (for management, finance, and graduate students)
– Leadership Competencies and the future of work (for undergraduate and graduate students)
– Public Speaking Strategies (for undergraduate and graduate students)
The cost of the International Summer School is 75 Euros (registration fee you pay in case of a positive response from the school organizers).
Knowledge of English at least B2 level is required.
Deadline for registration: July 30 of the current year.
See detailed information at the following link.
If you have additional questions, please contact us: [email protected]