Exchange program for undergraduate students at the University of Business and Technology!
Applications for Fully Funded Scholarships under the Erasmus + International Credit Mobility Program continue at Carlos Institute of Technology, Ireland.
Courses: Business Administration – Management, Business Administration – Finance, Information Technology
Mandatory Prerequisite: International English Language Certificate (valid TOEFL, IELTS – minimum B2 level, CAE – taken in the last 2 years)
Mobility Period: Spring Semester of the 2019/2020 academic year or Autumn Semester of the 2020/2021 academic year (the exact mobility period will be determined by the host university)
Scholarship includes: free tuition, reimbursement of bilateral international travel expenses, monthly scholarship: 900 euros (to cover food and accommodation expenses)
List of English language courses offered by the host university (business administration, information technology).
Interested students should send the full list of application documentation to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 14:00 on October 31
– In the subject of the e-mail, indicate in Georgian: name and surname, level of study (bachelor);
– Indicate in the text of the e-mail: name and surname (in Latin, as you have in the passport), level of study (Bachelor), average grade of academic achievement (as you have in the mark sheet)
– Send the following application documentation in PDF format as an attachment to the e-mail; Name each one in English (eg Name & Surname_Motivation)
- European CV Format (in English)
- Student Status Certificate (in English)
- Sign Sheet (in English)
- Motivation Letter (in English)
- Letter of recommendation (in English)
- Proof of English language proficiency / certificate
- copy of passport
- Completed Study Agreement (Appendix 1)
Candidate selection process:
– Collecting documents and sending them to [email protected] by the student;
– Eligibility check by the Foreign Relations Service;
– Interview with the Candidates Selection Commission;
– Final selection of scholarship holders from the candidates and awarding the relevant scholarship by the host university.
- Information brochure (describes in detail the process of participation in the competition);
- In case of additional questions, write to us at email@example.com