Host University: Braganca Polytechnic Institute, Portugal
Learning direction: Management
Mandatory Prerequisite: Proficiency in English at least B2 level & accumulation of 60 credits before the fall semester of the 2021/2022 academic year
Mobility period: 2021/202 2 academic years (September-July)
The scholarship includes: free tuition, reimbursement of bilateral international travel expenses, monthly Erasmus scholarship for the first 5 months: in the amount of 850 Euros (to cover food and accommodation expenses)
See the curriculum offered by the host university and a list of English-language subjects at the following link.
Interested students should send the full list of application documentation to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 12:00 pm on February 19
– In the subject of the email, indicate in Georgian: name and surname, level of study (master’s degree);
– In the text of the email, indicate: name and surname (in Latin, as you have in the passport), level of study ( Master) ;
– Send the following application documentation in PDF format as an attachment to the e-mail ; Name each one in English (eg Name & Surname_Motivation)
- European CV Format (in English)
- Student Status Certificate (in English)
- Sign Sheet (in English)
- Motivation Letter (in English)
- Letter of recommendation (in English)
- Proof of English language proficiency/certificate
- copy of passport
- Completed Study Agreement (Appendix 1)
- Bachelor’s diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Supplement (English Version)
Candidate selection process:
– Collecting documents and sending them to Erasmusplus@btu.edu.ge by the student ;
– documents / Eligibility to those schools ðóêõ International Relations Department;
– Interview with the Candidates Selection Commission;
– Final selection of fellows from candidates by the host university.
- Under an agreement with the Bragancha Polytechnic Institute, after spending 10 months in Portugal, a student will receive two Master’s degrees under an exchange program (BTU Diploma + Diploma from a Portuguese University);
- Funding Details: The selected student will be funded under the Erasmus + program for 10 months of study in Portugal, bilateral international travel and will receive a monthly stipend of 850 Euros for the first 5 months;
- The key costs incurred by the student are the cost of a type D national visa, monthly international health insurance, the amount of a Portuguese university diploma, which is calculated based on the number of credits accumulated in the BTU (60 credits = 690 euros + 25 euros).
If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected] .