A Bitfury laboratory equipped with the most modern equipment and technologies was opened at the Business and Technology University (BTU) in cooperation with Bitfury Group.
The blockchain laboratory is undergoing training and retraining in the field of blockchain systems development, its integration into organizational processes.
The lab also hosts workshops and seminars, providing support to high-tech startups.
Small list of meetings/activities held within the blockchain laboratory:
- NFT Session about DeFi, dApps, DAOs
- What is PoS & PoW Blockchain?
- NFT Artists for Ukraine
- Decentralization, decentralized exchanges and protocols
- Blockchain Developer Program for BTU Students
- Annual Technology Festival – Bitcoin, Blockchain and Decentralized Applications
A short course on Crypto Art/NFT, for BTU students – What is NFT? What is its future?
- Informative meeting about Metaverse – for BTU students
Blockchain for educational credentials
According to a recent report, one such new use cases will involve storing educational credentials via blockchain technology, and Georgia will be the first country to implement it. IOHK signed a memorandum of understanding with the Georgian Ministry of Education and the Business and Technology University of Tbilisi.