Students interested in the possibility of obtaining two bachelor’s degrees are being registered under an agreement between BTU and Bragancha Polytechnic Institute (Portugal).
– Exchange mobility period: 2020/2021 academic year.
– For a description of the financial details of studying at the Bragancha Polytechnic Institute, see the appendix.
– Interested students should register at the following link no later than January 30 at 12:00 p.m.
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected].
– The main prerequisite for continuing studies and obtaining a diploma in Portugal is knowledge of English at B2 level, which must be documented;
– It is mandatory for a student to have accumulated a full 180 credits before leaving for Portugal.