The Information Center on NATO and the European Union invites students of the Business and Technology University to participate in the Autumn School of Information Center.
The school aims to:
- Inform students on current issues of Georgia’s integration into NATO and the European Union;
- Increase the involvement of students in the process of Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
The autumn school program includes the following topics:
- Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- The importance of public involvement in the process of Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- North Atlantic Alliance NATO, NATO History;
- NATO-Georgian relations, perspectives and challenges, new opportunities for NATO membership
- History of the European Union;
- Georgia-EU relations, implementation of Association Agreement;
- Liberalization of visa regime;
- Myths about the EU;
- Anti-Western propaganda methods;
During autumn school, participants will hear reports on European and Euro-Atlantic integration issues, European values, future perspectives and aspirations of the country.
- Interested candidate should be a bachelor’s student.
- Their future profession, interests and aspirations should fit the autumn school content.
- Students will be selected based on the motivational letter
* Lectures will be conducted in Georgian
After completing autumn school course, graduates will be awarded with certificates.
Interested students should register.
Deadline for registration: November 3, 18:00.
Participation in the project is free of charge.
Place of autumn school: Silicon Valley Tbilisi’s Work Space. 30 students will be chosen based on the motivation letter.
Lectures will be held on November 6, at 13:00m on November 7, at 16:00 and on November 8, at 16:00.
Duration of each lecture is 3 hours.
Selected students should come on November 6 at 12:30, at Silicon Valley in Tbilisi’s Work Space.