NATO Autumn School for Students
The Information Center on NATO and the European Union invites students of the Business and Technology University to participate in the Autumn School of Information Center.
The school aims to:
- Inform students on current issues of Georgia’s integration into NATO and the European Union;
- Increase the involvement of students in the process of Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
The autumn school program includes the following topics:
- Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- The importance of public involvement in the process of Georgia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- North Atlantic Alliance NATO, NATO History;
- NATO-Georgian relations, perspectives and challenges, new opportunities for NATO membership
- History of the European Union;
- Georgia-EU relations, implementation of Association Agreement;
- Liberalization of visa regime;
- Myths about the EU;
- Anti-Western propaganda methods;
During autumn school, participants will hear reports on European and Euro-Atlantic integration issues, European values, future perspectives and aspirations of the country.
- Interested candidate should be a bachelor’s student.
- Their future profession, interests and aspirations should fit the autumn school content.
- Students will be selected based on the motivational letter
* Lectures will be conducted in Georgian
After completing autumn school course, graduates will be awarded with certificates.
Interested students should register.
Deadline for registration: November 3, 18:00.
Participation in the project is free of charge.
Place of autumn school: Silicon Valley Tbilisi’s Work Space. 30 students will be chosen based on the motivation letter.
Lectures will be held on November 6, at 13:00m on November 7, at 16:00 and on November 8, at 16:00.
Duration of each lecture is 3 hours.
Selected students should come on November 6 at 12:30, at Silicon Valley in Tbilisi’s Work Space.