Public online training as part of BTU’s Sustainability Lab.
Name of the training: “Calculation of carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions in organizations”.
Main issues of training:
- Climate change and carbon footprint;
- How to calculate greenhouse gas emissions in companies?
- Legal requirements and regulations;
- Carbon footprint reduction methods;
- Development of a plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and others.
As a result of the training, the participants will be able to calculate the greenhouse gas emissions resulting from the activities of their existing or future companies and develop a plan to reduce the carbon footprint.
Date: July 6
To attend the training and get more information, fill out the registration form: https://forms.gle/DTFC34h4v8Vwipef6