With the support of Mercedes Benz in Georgia, Business and Technology University AI LAB – the first regional laboratory of artificial intelligence was opened at the University of Business and Technology. Business and Technology University students and anyone interested has the opportunity to collaborate with the world’s leading IT companies and develop an interesting product for them. Business and Technology University AI LAB is partnering with AI Georgia Business Association AI, which is actively working to develop a national artificial intelligence strategy in the country, integrate AI into the country’s strategic sectors and business industries, support scientific research, and internationalize.
Small list of meetings/activities held within the AI laboratory:
- Avatar video lectures by SYSTEM CORP founded by BTU student: entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation;
- Artificial Intelligence Training Course for Women – Initiated by Business and Technology University and supported by the US Embassy;
- A data analytics training program for all beneficiaries, fully funded by Business and Technology University;
- Artificial intelligence training for all beneficiaries of the program, fully funded by Business and Technology University.
- Business and Technology University has launched another project based on AI LAB with the German company KnowledgeTools International GmbH and Maxin AI, which aims to create a complete OCR program for the Georgian font, which will allow the text to be read without error in the scanned documents. The project will be implemented with the assistance and direct participation of AI LAB of the University of Business and Technology.
- Head of UN Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics conducts the master class and panel discussion on digital governance
- Pulsar AI Hackathon – Artificial Intelligence.
- In partnership with Impel, Business and Technology University hosted a ChatGPT – GPT 3.5 hackathon for students. Students used ChatGPT-GPT-3.5 to provide the audience with a range of creative and innovative ideas throughout the hackathon.
SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS and Research Reports
- Nino Enukidze, Mari Dgebuadze – Report on The Need for the Development and Adoption of AI Development National Strategy
- Khatuna Burkadze – The Legal Aspects of Artificial Intelligence based on the EU Experience
- Maia Melikidze – Renewable (solar energy), Modern situation, economic challenges, and the role of artificial intelligence
- Zviad Gabisonia – NATURE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE PROBLEM OF RECOGNISING IT AS A SUBJECT OF LAW