As part of the cooperation between the Business and Technology University and the Shark Tank Georgia , on December 15 at 14:30, a panel discussion will be held in a remote format.
The panel discussion will be attended by:
- Nino Enukidze, Rector of the Business and Technology University;
- Tiko Berdzenishvili, General Director of the Georgian Public Broadcasting;Sharks of the project Shark Tank Georgia:
- Meni Benish- co-founder of the Global Startup Fund, co-founder of the Archie Group, founder and director of the Benish Group;
- Katie Kvartskhava, member of the Global Startup Fund Network, partner of the law firm BLC;
- Pavle Mgeladze, co-founder and general director of the re: inventory holding;
- Soso Pkhakadze, President of Wissol Group and Georgian Business Association;
- Dachi Choladze, co-founder and CEO of Pulsar AI, director of innovation at SpinCar;
- Nutsa Abramishvili, executive director of Schuchmann Group.
- Moderator: David Bagashvili, First Channel of Georgia.
To participate in the meeting, preliminary registration is required at the following link: https://bit.ly/3lUA2yJ
➡ The meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 15 at 14:30.