At the Global Startup Fund Summit organized by BTU, the panel discussion Emerging Markets: Startup Valu and Venture Deals was moderated by BTU Associate Professor Giorgi Gvazava.
The following participated in the discussion:
- Hilla Ovil-Brenner – Yazamiyot, CEO;
- Meni Benish – Honorary Consul of Georgia in Israel, M; Benish Group Ltd. CEO and Founder;
- Keti Kvartskhava – BLC, managing partner;
- Lasha Antadze – serial entrepreneur, angel investor;
- Giorgi Simongulashvili – consulting company GEC, partner; angel investor.