University of Business and Technology ( BTU ) is announcing a vacancy for the position of Information Technology Service Officer (Coordinator)
- Timely response to information-technological incidents (deficiencies), registration of deficiencies, control, monitoring;
- Computer hardware software;
- Installation, maintenance of peripheral devices (printer, scanner, etc.)
- Install various software packages in accordance with the relevant policies.
- Identify and eliminate computer and network problems;
- Arranging computer and network infrastructure;
- Perform other technical or software work as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Experience of working in a similar position – not less than two years;
- Experience working with remote assistance programs;
- English language proficiency ( B2 level);
- Ability to think logically and analytically;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Organization and attention to detail
Work schedule: Part time .
Salary : Remuneration is determined according to the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Interested persons please , send your CV by email . E-mail : vacancy @ btu.edu.ge In the
subject line of the e- mail, please indicate the title of the vacancy “Information Technology Service Officer (Coordinator)”.
Deadline for submitting CV is February 10, 2020.