University of Business and Technology announces a competition for higher education program implementers in the following areas:
- Financial accounting ;
- Financial management;
- Human resource management ;
- Spreadsheets – Excel;
- Programming (Python) ;
- Programming (JVM, JXT, Spring) ;
- Information Security / Cyber Security ;
- Computer Networks (CCNA) ;
- LINUX operating system;
- 3D Computer Graphics / 3D Modeling (Autodesk Maya);
- Games Development (UE4);
- Databases (ORACLE);
- Database management;
- Mobile Application Development (Android);
- Server operating systems Windows Server 2019;
- IoT systems;
- Information Technology Management (ITIL);
- Machine learning;
- Cloud Systems (AWS);
- Wireless Networks / Communications;
- Digital Transformation – Server System Administration;
- Introduction to DevOps Systems.
Number of vacancies: Maximum 5 for each announced direction.
Doctor aka-demiuri or her gatanab Re-Bush-Lee scientific degree or higher education, professional experience and special training.
BTU is empowered to determine the areas in which competition allows for the selection of a bachelor or equivalent – if this person has the appropriate qualifications (eg, in a relevant organization / institution in the relevant vacancy, at least 5 years of relevant managerial or managerial positions) 5 years of work and special training – international certification or other, which confirms the competitiveness of the person in the relevant field in the labor market and the ability to develop relevant skills for students), which ensures the student achieves the learning outcomes provided by the program / course. To be defined as such a competitive direction – Information Technologies (all announced directions), vacant academic position – Assistant Professor.
Evaluation of the presented syllabus and interview, experience in leading the relevant training course, professional experience (so-called “internship”), international experience (including in the case of IT vacancies – the existence of an internationally recognized certificate in the field ), internationally referenced in the relevant field for the last 5 years Existence of publishers and / or published papers in peer-reviewed publications. Preference should be given to a contestant who has a degree / qualification obtained abroad (in European countries / USA) and is competent to lead an English language course.
Documents to be submitted:
- Statement on behalf of the rector (btu inthe form prescribed by Mi-view-in);
- Documents certifying compliance with qualification requirements and selection criteria;
- Identity document (ID card) . In case of foreign citizenship – a passport / ID card and a copy of the notarized Georgian template-a-ni ;
- Higher education certificate. In case of a document certifying education / qualification received abroad, a document recognizing education / qualification obtained abroad in Georgia must be submitted;
- In case of a document (certificate, etc.) issued by a foreign organization / institution, a notarized Georgian translation of the document must be submitted;
- Syllabus of one training course in the relevant field;
- Other documents certifying compliance with the selection criteria.
Deadlines for the selection process:
- Receipt of documents: 10.01.2020 – 24.01.2020;
- I stage of selection (study of documents and informing the persons who have passed to II stage): 27.01.2020;
- Selection II stage (interview, regulations – 10-15 minutes ): 29.01.2020 – 30.01.2020;
- Announcement of final results: no later than 31.01.2020;
- Execution of employment contracts and issuance of the order of the Rector: no later than 0 3 .0 2 .20 20.
Working days for informing interested parties: Monday-Friday, from 10:00 to 17:00 .
The person responsible for providing information to the interested persons is N. Mikanadze, Head of the Chancellery .
Contact Tel. +995 322308055 E-mail: Email: [email protected]