The participation of the opportunity to have : a bachelor’s degree level in the third , fourth , fifth and sixth semester and / or graduate level of the first and second semester students .
Learning directions by languages:
- English Language Programs: Information Technology , Business Administration and Modern Technologies ;
- Italian Language Programs: Business Administration – Management , Business Administration – Finance , Information Technology , Business Administration and Modern Technologies .
Mandatory prerequisite : English or Italian language at least B2 level of the ball .
Mobility Period : 2021/2022 academic year Fall semester *.
The scholarship includes : free studies , bilateral international travel expense reimbursement , a monthly scholarship of 850 euros in the amount of ( food and accommodation expenses incurred ).
Application process :
Interested students within a / sec 25 February 12:00 pm to submit the application documents for a complete list of the e – mail address : [email protected] .
- In the subject of the e-mail , indicate in Georgian : name and surname , level of study ( bachelor / master );
- mail attachment in the form of copies down the application documents in PDF format ; each of them to name it the appropriate name in English ( eg .: Name The & Surname_Motivation).
Application documentation :
- CV of the secretary – the European format ( English -language )
- certificate of student status of ( the English language )
- Marks sheet ( English language )
- motivation letter ( in English or Italian language )
- recommendation letter ( in English language )
- English or Italian language proficiency proof document / certificate
- Copy of passport
- Completed Study Agreement ( Appendix 1)
- Bachelor’s degree (only for master’s degree students)
- Bachelor’s Degree Supplement (Only for Graduate Students)
Candidate selection process :
- documentation Collecting and erasmusplus @ btu.edu.ge- the transfer student ‘s ;
- Document Verification / Eligibility to those schools ðóêõ International Relations Service by ;
- Interview with the Candidate Selection Commission ;
- Candidates from the grantees for the final selection of the host University ‘s ( special online application procedure ).
Important details :
- COVID-19 pandemic conditions , possibly , change the student’s departure time and define the following form : instead of the 2021/2022 academic year fall semester , 2021/2022 on the spring semester .
Additional information :
Host University ‘s proposed English and Italian study programs and subjects list , see the following link .
For further questions to the Mail [email protected] on .