University of Applied Sciences Koblenz , Germany
Course : Business Administration and Modern Technologies
Mandatory prerequisite : the English language at least B2 level of ownership
Mobility Period : Spring Semester of the 2020/2021 academic year
The scholarship includes : free studies , bilateral international travel expense reimbursement , a monthly scholarship of 850 euros in the amount of ( food and accommodation expenses incurred )
See a list of English language courses offered by the host university at the following link .
Application process :
Interested students within a / sec 23 October 12:00 hours to submit the application documents for a complete list of the e – mail address : [email protected]
– In the subject of the e – mail , indicate in Georgian : name and surname , level of study ( master’s degree );
– Mail the text list : name and surname ( in Latin , as a passport to have ), the learning cycle ( Master for), academic performance average scores ( both undergraduate level marks on the sheet to have a )
– the email attachment in the form submitted below the application documents in PDF format ; each of them to name it the appropriate name in English ( eg .: Name The & Surname_Motivation)
Application documentation :
- CV of the secretary – the European format ( English -language )
- certificate of student status of ( the English language )
- Marks sheet ( English language )
- motivation letter ( in English language )
- recommendation letter ( in English language )
- English language proficiency proof document / certificate
- Copy of passport
- Completed Study Agreement ( Appendix 1)
Candidate selection process :
– documentation, collection and erasmusplus @ btu.edu.ge- the transfer student ‘s ;
– documentation Check / Eligibility to those schools ðóêõ International Relations Service by ;
– Interview with the Candidates Selection Commission ;
– Candidates from the grantees for the final selection of the host university by .
Important details :
- Definitely will / will host universities list , keep periodically tuned to the statement ;
- COVID-19 pandemic conditions , possibly , change the student’s departure time and define the following form : instead of the 2020/2021 academic year spring semester , 2021/2022 in the Fall semester .
Additional information :
scholarships and application procedures on remote informational meeting will be held in a / sec 15 October 12 : 00 am # ERASMUSDAYS 2020 – is part of the festivities ; Registration is done via the following link ;
For further questions to the Mail [email protected] – on .