University of Business and Technology ( BTU ) is announcing a vacancy for the position of Head / Co-Head of the following educational programs:
- Bachelor’s program ” Business Administration – ( management )” ;
- Master’s program ” Business Administration and Modern Technologies ” .
The main task of the Program Manager is to promote the sustainability, competitiveness and development of BTU’s educational activities by ensuring the requirements of the labor and education market and taking into account BTU’s mission, vision and strategy, through the development and quality of the educational program.
- Official competencies btu’s unrestricted educational activities and low-Lab-btu-regulatory provision / write-scheme performance software;
- Coordinating the process of program implementation and its improvement / modification ;
- Control over the implementation of the program, provision of the necessary infrastructure, human, financial and material resources, timely response to violations;
- Cooperation with relevant field organizations , field specialists , higher education institutions implementing a similar educational program ;
- Best practices , in the field of innovation , potential employers and industry specialists opinions , the survey results , quality assurance Service recommendations of the study and their introduction to the program implementers for ;
- Program for systematic analysis ( less than a year after ), Program / Program of improvement directions / to be defined , conclusions , recommendations , etc. to develop . Can be the initiator of modification of the current program ;
- The development / modification and the rate of participation, program evaluation , planning and development process of the interested parties maximum engagement software . Make changes based on the feedback received in collaboration with the faculty ;
- Program improvement of the measures, program development / modification process found by the organization , program modification / program changes in order to develop a working group (s) to us and their work, and the working group (s), activities and program responsibility for the content, program changes / Prepare the final draft of the modified program and submit it for consideration ;
- Academic support for students with special educational needs ;
- Control over the development and implementation of an individual training program ;
- Participate in the preparation of the education recognition report within the competence, in the review of the applications of the students and implementers of the program or other interested persons and in the preparation of the response;
- Participate in the preparation process for internal and external BTU quality inspection within its competence;
- Promoting the involvement of program students and research / cognitive / practical skills in activities independent of the curriculum within the scope of their competence ;
- Competence within the potential of students to attract activities to participate in , projects and career development for the students’ integration ;
- For students and other interested persons of the program features and its implementation with the assistance and advice are provided ;
- Timely preparation of program information for placement on the BTU website;
- Participation in attestations / assessments held in BTU;
- Cooperation with the faculty, quality assurance service and other structural units of BTU;
- Preparation, analysis, verification and agreement of the documents for which he / she is responsible due to his / her official authority;
- Perform other functions that are provided by the job description of the program manager and are derived / related to its main tasks and functions.
Mandatory requirements :
- Higher Education (PhD or equivalent degree) in business administration (preferably – Management) direction;
- At least 02 years of experience working in a higher education institution ( program development, modification, implementation, evaluation, etc. );
- Scientific / professional / practical experience in the field of vacancy;
- Scientific papers / publications published / published during the last 5 years according to the field of vacancy.
- Analytical thinking;
- Sense of responsibility and sociability;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Hard work and discipline;
- Ability to manage crisis situations;
- Proficiency in English at least B2 level;
- Computer skills (office software, web browsers).
Interested persons please , send your CV by email . By mail : vacancy @ btu.edu.ge
Please indicate the title of the advertised position in the title . Application of the latest entries is 20 January found .
Please be informed that the selection competition includes: examination of the submitted documents and interview with the contestant, whose documents will confirm the compliance with the competition requirements.