The University of Business and Technology ( BTU ) is announcing a vacancy for the position of Project A & Innovation Manager .
· Develop an international and local project management plan;
· Promote the development of startups within the Entrepreneurship Center;
· To continuously promote the development and commercialization of student startups at the University;
· Develop projects to support innovative ideas;
· Ensure timely and clear communication with participating parties;
· Ensure the execution and reporting of the budget allocated for the implementation of the project;
· Constantly monitor project work, analyze progress and prepare a report;
· Identify the necessary resources and / or, if necessary, argue for changes in resources;
· Distribute functions and responsibilities among the members of the project working group ;
· Manage and monitor ongoing projects at the University.
· Higher education ;
· Experience working with startups ;
· 2 years of project management experience;
Fluency in English ( C1 level).
Find the employee work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10: 00 am to 18:00 pm on .
Salary: Remuneration is determined according to the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please, in the title indicate the declared position title ( projects A and innovation manager ) application of the last term of 2020 on January 20 found . Interested persons please , send your CV by email . By mail : vacancy @ btu.edu.ge