Business and Technology University is announcing a vacancy for the position of Career Development Center Coordinator.
- Organizing an employment forum;
- Finding international and local companies;
- Finding news in the labor market;
- Promoting the employment of students, graduates and beneficiaries;
- Continuous production of employment statistics for students and graduates;
- Support for business communication between students and alumni;
- Sharing information about vacancies and various activities at the university for students and graduates;
- Participate in activities planned by the Career Development Center;
- Higher education is preferred (a graduate student is also considered);
- Knowledge of English at C1 level is required;
- Medium level knowledge of office programs (WORD / EXCEL / PPT) is required;
- Experience working with students will be an advantage;
- hard working;
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address – [email protected] and please indicate the title of the vacancy in the title field.
The deadline for submitting CVs is July 23rd.