Business and Technology University is announcing a vacancy for the position of Librarian.
- Informing the readers about the rules of using the library and opening the reader card;
- Issuing literature on demand from the reading room, checking the returned book and placing it in the repository;
- Reflect the media entered in the library in the library search engine;
- Processing, cataloging, classifying, registering and storing literature in the library fund;
- Funds control, damaged textbooks, audio-video, illustration materials, etc .;
- Withdrawal from funds (according to the relevant rule);
- Study of the opinion of the interested parties in accordance with the scope of competence of the Service and initial processing of the data;
- Study the requirements of the reader and develop recommendations based on their suggestions in order to increase the efficiency of the library activities;
- Monitoring and arranging library spaces (library staff workspace, bookcase, reading room, library staff workspace, meeting and group work space) and library information-technological equipment;
- high education;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the library field;
- English language proficiency (B2 level);
- Experience working with electronic science databases;
- Knowledge of office computer programs is required;
- Rules for conducting library activities, creating catalogs, registering and storing the literary fund.
- Provide students and staff with information about library resources and services (e.g., orientation meetings, consultations, etc.), help with literature and other resources, including from external sources (other libraries);
- Identify the resources needed to provide and develop library resources;
- Provide access to the literature used in the university teaching process in the library.
- Organization and punctuality;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Sociability and courtesy;
- Ability to work in a team;
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address – [email protected] and please indicate the title of the vacancy in the title field. The deadline for submitting CVs is July 23rd.