Working rate: Fullmain responsibilities:
- Ensure proper operation of computer equipment and peripherals
- Workplace maintenance, operating system and software installation / configuration
- Customer technical support, problem identification and resolution, referral to appropriate directions if necessary
- Respond to hardware and software incidents, identify and eliminate them, redirect to appropriate directions if necessary.
- Administer email accounts
- Connect to the local domain of computers, activate policies. Identify / solve a problem
- Installation / configuration of network devices and wires
- Identify / eliminate network problems
- Planned / timely replacement of damaged equipment
- Security of computer infrastructure
- University Website Content Management
- Manage university emails and email groups
- Participate in various internal consumption programs of the University.
- Knowledge of operating systems – MS Windows family
- Basic knowledge of operating systems – Linux / Unix (will be considered an advantage)
- Experience working with a virtual environment (will be considered an advantage).
- Experience working with peripherals (printer, scanner, etc.)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN, Ethernet, VLAN, technology principles
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and topology structure
- analytical thinking
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Detail orientation
- communication skill
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Application deadline: January 30, 2021.
Start of work from February 1, 2021.
If you are interested, please send your CV by e-mail. E-mail: [email protected] and indicate the title of the position in the title.