- Management of university-based technology labs, management of ongoing technology projects and R&D processes in the labs ;
- Initiate partnerships with international technology brands, donor organizations and local companies, analyze market trends and continuously generate innovative projects for students and the BTU community;
- Planning and managing various activities (trainings, webinars, advanced training courses, consulting services) involving university students, staff and industry partners;
- Systematic analysis and introduction of the latest trends in the field based on the specifics of the activities of technological laboratories;
- Preparation of quarterly plan and report of laboratory activities and quality control.
- Higher education in technology;
- Project management experience;
- Knowledge of English at least B2 level.
- Organization and punctuality;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Sociability and courtesy;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Work schedule: Full time
- Accountable: Head of Strategic Development
For information on technology labs at the University of Business and Technology, see the link below .
Application deadline : 202 January 30 1 year.
The selection competition includes: examination of the submitted documents and interview with the contestant, the documents of which confirm the compliance with the competition requirements.
If you are interested, please send your CV, 1 recommendation and motivation letter, where you describe your vision for the development of technological labs after e-mail. Email: [email protected] .
Indicate the title of the position in the title.