Distance learning digital marketing and online sales from BTU Business Clinic
The aim of the training is to support and help startups, as well as small and medium-sized businesses in the sale of goods / services on the Internet and the effective use of digital marketing.
The training will take place on April 13-14 under the guidance of the co-founder of the ADM International Creative Agency.
To register, follow the link: https://bit.ly/39LvphK
Day 1 – April 13, 11:00 – 13:00
• What is the difference between traditional and digital marketing
• How the Facebook algorithm has changed since 2017.
• What are the 2020 Facebook Trends?
• Types of messages and their meaning
• Instagram VS Facebook
• Terms of digital marketing and their meanings.
• Types of advertising
Day 2 – April 14, 11:00 – 13:00
• How to create a Facebook store and link your site to WooCommerce.
• How to install Facebook Pixel and what to use it for
• How Google Ads works
• How to post a page on Google
• How to make a user-friendly website
• What drives online sales from the website
• Facebook vs. Google
• Recommendations for SEO optimization