Work schedule: Full
– Communication with students working in the space, getting acquainted with work instructions;
– Providing relevant information to students;
– Identify students’ problems in the workplace and help solve them;
– Supervision of work discipline in space;
– Control over the observance of ethical norms;
– Supervision of workplace inventory.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
– Perfect knowledge of Georgian language;
– Knowledge of Russian and English is desirable at a conversational level;
– Knowledge of office programs;
– Courtesy and sociability;
– high sense of responsibility;
– Attention to detail;
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send your resume with photo by January 30 to the following e-mail address: [email protected] and indicate the title of the vacancy “Workspace Curator” in the subject field.