Business and Technology University is announcing a vacancy for the position of Chancellery Service Manager.
Working rate: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Working hours: 10:00 to 18:00
- Organizing BTU case management issues, ensuring unified case management and proper handling of cases according to the nomenclature of Chancellery cases;
- Participate in the provision of electronic versions of case management, including the creation of a human resources information base;
- Storage of BTU documents, decrees, orders, blanks (title, order) and control of their use;
- Organizing the execution of correspondence and control of documents in accordance with the Unified Rules of Procedure and other current norms, control of documents in the timely manner, their timely delivery to executors, control and analysis of the execution of documents;
- Opening and handing over personal files of BTU staff and training subjects to the addressee, reflecting relevant orders and decisions in personal files, including organizing employment contracts;
- Surveying the opinion of stakeholders in accordance with the scope of competence and initial processing of data;
- Ensuring the selection, arrangement, staffing, use, storage of documents to be received in the archives (including practical documents completed in the case), creation of a reference apparatus for them;
- Organizational information support for conducting competitions and the work of the competition commission, preparation of relevant documents and other materials;
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the structural units of the BTU, provide and familiarize the staff with the regulations and job descriptions (if any) of the structural units;
- Higher education (preferably legal education);
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar position;
- English language proficiency (B1 level);
- Knowledge of office computer programs is required.
- Organization and punctuality;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Sociability and courtesy;
- Ability to work in a team;
The application deadline is May 20.
The selection competition involves the examination of the submitted documents and the interview with the contestant, the documents of which confirm the compliance with the competition requirements.
If you are interested, please send your resume by email. E-mail: [email protected] and indicate the title of the position in the subject field.