Position: Grant Manager
Work location: Tbilisi
rate: Monday to Friday, 10: 00 am to 18:00 pm on .
– Relations with potential and existing donors both in Georgia and abroad;
– Leading projects related to attracting grants;
– Filling in grant applications;
– Provide budgeting for each project and produce relevant financial reports;
– Periodic updating and monitoring of the donor database
– Higher education;
– At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
– Project management experience;
– English language fluent knowledge ( C1 for the level)
– Organization and punctuality;
– A sense of responsibility;
– Ability to work in a stressful environment;
– Sociability and courtesy;
– Ability to work as a team;
– Hard work.
Job Salary : Salary is determined by the candidate’s qualifications and experience, respectively .
Application of the last term of 2020 on November 3
Please be informed that the selection competition includes: examination of the submitted documents and interview with the contestant, the documents of which will confirm the compliance with the competition requirements.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail: E-mail: [email protected] and indicate the title of the position in the