Applicants’ registration procedures , deadlines and issues related to the start of the semester
Registration of entrants who are eligible to continue their studies in the undergraduate programs of the University of Business and Technology on the basis of the 202 1 year Unified National Examinations will be carried out electronically from 202 1 year 0 September 2 2 to 1 3 September.
In order for an entrant to gain student status and engage in the learning process, it is necessary to go through the following stages:
The first stage – electronic registration
Registration is done electronically at the link provided.
List of documents required for registration:
- Copy of identity document (ID card) (foreign citizen – copy of passport / ID card and the original of the notarized translation);
- Photo 3×4;
- Proof of military registration – for Georgian citizens subject to military registration;
- Notarized copy of the complete general education certificate (certificate);
- In case of receiving education in an educational institution of another country – notarized Georgian translation of the education certificate and education recognition document (originals / notarized copies);
- In cases provided by law, when the application and the contract are signed by the legal representative of the person wishing to study, the following must also be uploaded: a copy of the ID card of the legal representative (ID card), guardianship, etc. Notarized copy of the certification document;
- In the case of a minor, the person’s birth certificate and the identity document of the parent / guardian signing the contract are uploaded (in case of a birth certificate issued by a foreign country – a notarized translation).
The second stage – concluding a training contract and paying the amount
The student contract will be signed electronically, after submitting all the required documents and successfully completing the registration .
The tuition fee for the first year is paid in full .
2021-2022 academic year pirvelsemestrel students for tuition fee payment to date is 16 September, at 18:00 hours .
Training Agreement and payment of the students after the 18 September btu CLASSROOM – to see the table.
BTU CLASSROOM- the entrance user name and password to the student will see the registration at the end , in the attached PDF document .
Third stage – start of the
training process The training process will start on September 20 .
Training will be conducted remotely for orientation in the learning process. At a specific time the entrant will see it in the PDF document attached at the end of the administrative registration . Attendance at the training is mandatory for all students (students attending the training will be registered).
students , the 16 September deadline to have to pay tuition fees , will not be able to BTU CLASSROOM- to enter , study the table to see the 18 September and the learning process involved in 20 September .
The students , who are 04 to October do not pay tuition fees for suspended student’s status , that the regulations by , the same semester of the restoration will not be .
tuition fee payment is made following the banks of the online service and fast payment terminals via :
TBC Bank , Bank of Georgia, Basis Bank , Pasha Bank , Finca Bank , Microfinance Organization Crystal .
Payment is carried out in the following procedure : Utility Payments > Education > Business and Technology University > Student’s personal number > amount to > pay .
With this method , the amount is reflected on the student’s university balance instantly . It is important , pay moment attention to the bank’s commission , which is all the bank itself sets . In case, if you pay to run a bank account transfer , please use the following bank account details and will submit student Personal number
Name: Business and Technology Universe found Teti
Account number, currency GE38TB7860536020100006 GEL
Name of the bank: JSC “TBC Bank”, Georgia
Bank Code : TBCBGE22
Keep in mind , the bank account of the tuition fees for the transfer of the case , the system will be reflected in a few days later .
Learning the annual fee for the two -part division of the application on the basis of , the reasons for certifying official document presentation . Statement entrants must submit an electronic registration and contract signing later . student in his statement shall consider the 2-5 working day ( Note , that the division of the application reception going on 13 September inclusive ).
fees for distribution basis may be below the cases or other kind of reason , which is confirmed by official documents and university administration considers to be relevant .
Type of proof document
|Low income||Parent or student salary certificate|
|No income||Extract from the Revenue Service|
|Membership in a large family||Birth certificates of parents|
|Socially vulnerable status||Verification document|
|IDP status||Verification document|
|Health problems||Form 100|
|Loss of a breadwinner||Death certificate|
|Bank liabilities||Bank statement|
|Two or more students in a family||Student Certificate|