On November 2-3, at the Polytechnic Institute of Braganza (Portugal), a working visit was held within the framework of the Erasmus Mundus Design Measures grant project 3D-M, under the coordination of the University of Business and Technology.
The visit included the final workshop of the project – summarizing the project activities and planning various future activities.
Representatives of partner universities involved in the project from France, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia and Serbia attended the workshops.
Within the framework of the visit, with the coordination of BTU representatives, the project partnership plan, marketing strategies, quality control plan, project progress report, project website and others were discussed.
Within the framework of the visit, the participants will receive information about the university’s internationalization strategies from the vice-rector of the university.
The delegation of the University of Business and Technology participated in the meeting.
With the coordination of the University of Business and Technology, a project to design a prestigious Erasmus Mundus joint master’s program has been launched from September 2022.
The strategic goal of the Project 3D-M project is:
1. Designing a high-quality master’s program in digital marketing and data analysis;
2. Creation of an innovative and international curriculum of the program, taking into account the best experiences and practices;
3. Within the framework of the project, creating opportunities for students to study in 3 different universities implementing the program;
4. Development of common mechanisms for quality assurance, accreditation and recognition;
5. Establishing/strengthening partnerships with the leading industries of Georgia and 5 EU countries in order to promote the employment of students.
Main partners of the project:
University of Versailles, France
Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, Portugal
Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
Supporters of the project:
Ljubljana Business School, Slovenia
Belgrade Banking Academy, Serbia
European Marketing and Management Association (EUMMAS)