Career Development Center
of Business and Technology University operates at the university
premises and provides career support to the students in two
different directions: promoting effective collaboration with
employers and promoting entrepreneurial activities initiated by the
The Center starts to work with the students from the very beginning of their studies and continues to work with them even after the graduation. BTU graduates are constantly receiving variety of offers, vacancies, trainings and qualification raising programs from the Center.
“Smart Student” is the most important project for the Career Development Center. It helps students and graduates to meet with important employers and offers them to look through to more than fifty vacancies and get the proper job in a second! With the help of the project BTU students and graduates are working in various departments of the large companies in finance, marketing, operations, logistics and etc.
If you are a student or a graduate of Business and Technology University Career Development Center will help you:
- To find short-term qualification courses, trainings and certified programs;
- To get the full information about your future profession;
- To get the full information and requirements of local and international labor markets;
- To plan your future career;
- To search for future potential employer companies and to enhance the connections with the industry;
- To create your CV;
- To create your motivation letter;
- To rehearse your simulation interview;
- To plan your career as an entrepreneur, create your own startup and become an employer on your first year of student life. In this regards, Career Development Center is collaborating with the BTU Entrepreneurship Center.
*Please draft your CV according to the template
Staff of the Career Development Center
Head of Career Development Center